The Goodwrench Advantage
From maintenance to major repairs, your GM Goodwrench Service dealership is your one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs.
At your local Goodwrench Service Dealership you get:
- GM certified technicians who know your GM vehicle inside and out.
- Technicians who are equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment and engineers, enabling quick and accurate diagnosis.
- Service experts who know the maintenance schedule for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac and Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer or Oldsmobile.
- Service experts who recommend what service is required and when, according to your vehicle maintenance schedule, your environment and your personal driving habits.
- A choice of certified parts to suite your budget and driving habits.
- A comprehensive explanation of the services performed on your vehicle, so you can stay informed of your vehicle's needs.
Best of all, Goodwrench Service dealerships offer 'Service Your Way'. Many of our dealerships offer quick service for everyday maintenance services, shuttles to home or work, as well as updated, comfortable waiting lounges and the opportunity to check out the latest vehicles.
...all at competitive prices...
That's the Goodwrench Advantage.