For every quick get-away, every cross-town event and every journey you can imagine, the Buick Encore is ready, nimble and able. This is your kind of luxury. And it's the luxury crossover that’s ready to get you wherever you need to be.
- You might not expect a 5-passenger crossover to be as finely crafted as a Swiss watch, as tech-savvy as any dream entertainment centre and agile enough to manoeuvre through any narrow city street. But from now on you will. Introducing the Buick Encore, the luxury crossover that combines premium materials, ingenious design, flexible storage and purposeful technology. It's like we knew exactly what you were missing in a crossover and created the versatile Encore just for you.
- When it comes to design, the Buick Encore will turn heads. It's sculpted, elegant, nimble and efficient–and a luxury crossover all at the same time. Sure it has Buick signature design cues like a waterfall grille, ice-blue accented projector beam headlamps and chrome portholes–yet that's where the similarity ends. From sketch to sheet metal, Encore carves out its own blend of style and confidence in a decidedly efficient package. This is a new style of luxury designed to be ready to go on a moment's notice and sized to fit almost anywhere. So enjoy.
- Inside and out, Buick Encore's technology can offer you everything from peace and quiet to peace of mind. Your entertainment and navigation choices are simple, purposeful and empowering–the way personal luxury should be. Here are some of the available highlights:
- Remote Start
- Rainsense Wipers
- Rear Vision Camera system
- Memory Seats and Mirrors
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- BUICK INTELLILINKTM
- The standard Buick IntelliLinkTM2 system will leave you speechless–the instant you talk to it. It's a voice-activated, colour connected system that connects your smartphone, available SiriusXMTM1 stations and StitcherTM SmartRadio in a single178 mm full-colour screen. And with USB port3 and Bluetooth® connectivity4 seamlessly integrated into your IntelliLinkTM system, it becomes your own personalized infotainment centre.
- Designing a luxury crossover with you in mind means we started with safety. And the Buick Encore takes safety to a whole new level, with 10 standard air bags5, and available features such as Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and All-Wheel-Drive (AWD). These technologies, combined with great Buick standards like StabiliTrak® and OnStar®, give the Encore crossover a comprehensive safety story to tell.
Encore's 10 standard air bags5 include 2 frontal, 2 head curtain side air bags that deploy in a rollover, 4 seat-mounted side-impact air bags and 2 knee air bags. StabiliTrak® and full-time traction control systems constantly monitor and adapt to road conditions, helping to provide you with added control. The camera-based technology of available Forward Collision Alert can detect a possible collision threat and alert you to take action. And with Lane Departure Warning, Encore issues both visual and audible warnings if you begin to drift out of your lane.
- Encore's available All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system doesn't ask you to push buttons. It constantly monitors traction, and whenever it detects slip, AWD is automatically activated. Power is delivered to the front or rear wheels with the best grip. This is the perfect way to put to work its efficient ECOTEC® 1.4L turbocharged engine with Variable Valve Timing. To help manoeuvre city streets and winding country roads, you'll find Encore's handling is beyond nimble.
- FUEL EFFICIENCY
- The 2013 Buick Encore is a perfect fit for drivers who are looking for luxury and functionality in a right-sized, efficient and manoeuvrable vehicle. Encore FWD offers an estimated 8.2L/100 km city, 6.0L/100 km highway and combined 7.2L/100 km fuel consumption rating with its standard 6-speed automatic transmission.**
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. All marks and logos are owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc, and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
5. Always use safety belts and proper child restraints even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
**2013 Encore equipped with 2.4L ECOTEC® I-4 engine and standard 6-speed automatic transmission. Based on GMC testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 Encore in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.