2015 Buick Encore
$169/bi-weekly 0.99% for 84 mos.
Enter your postal code to see local offers: POSTAL CODE (Change)
Verano offers the pleasures of Buick refinement in a nimble sedan sized for city driving. From its sculpted contours and graceful design cues, to its exquisite craftsmanship and exceptionally quiet ride, the Verano small luxury sedan is your kind of luxury.
Enter your postal code to see local offers: POSTAL CODE (Change)
For every quick get-away, every cross-town event and every journey you can imagine, the Buick Encore is ready, nimble and able. This is your kind of luxury. And it's the luxury crossover that's ready to get you wherever you need to be.
9.5 L/100km city 7.2 L/100km hwy≠
The 2015 Encore is the ideally sized crossover for modern life. It uniquely combines efficient and versatile design with luxury, style and technology. The result is a vehicle perfectly suited to an active, spontaneous lifestyle.
Stylish and luxurious, Encore's interior is also intelligent. Standard and available advanced technologies keep you informed, entertained and connected in a cabin that diminishes unwanted noise. As you drive, onboard systems can alert you to driving hazards. And that's just part of the story. The amazingly versatile Encore interior adapts to almost any combination of passengers and gear. Isn't it nice to know Encore has the smarts to help you get it all done?
Buick's signature QuietTuning® approach to noise reduction helps make Encore a haven of quiet. Encore even incorporates Bose® Active Noise Cancellation technology that actually cancels out undesirable frequencies. Helping to block out and otherwise reduce unwanted sounds are the acoustic laminated windshield, 5 mm thick side-door glass, acoustic headliner and many more features. The result is a ride so quiet, you won't believe your ears.
Inside Encore, luxury lives in the details, like the ice-blue ambient lighting, brushed chrome accents and soft-touch materials. And you can assure yourself of year 'round cozy comfort with Encore's available heated steering wheel and heated driver and front passenger seats with premium leather-appointed seating.
With its manoeuvrable, easy-to-park size, quiet-tuned interior and sophisticated Buick style, the 2015 Encore is comfortably at home in the modern urban environment. Encore's flowing form, exquisite detailing and signature styling touches such as the distinctive waterfall grille and hood-mounted portholes tell the world Buick luxury is on the move.
Jewel-like projector-beam headlamps are accented with an ice-blue accent ring that adds a distinctive highlight to Encore's modern exterior.
With its sculpted tail lamps, chrome-accented liftgate and bright exhaust tip, Encore is as pleasing in rear view as it is when seen from the front.
New for 2015, Encore's available next-generation OnStar with 4G LTE2 — the simplest way to stay connected on the road. This all-new technology provides your Encore with a fast, reliable Wi-Fi® hotspot. Adding this new feature to Encore's Buick IntelliLink®3 Audio System, with its integrated full-colour 178 mm (7 in.) diagonal display screen, USB port4, Bluetooth®,4 available SiriusXM Satellite RadioTM,5 takes your connectivity to a whole new level.
Built-in OnStar with 4G LTE2 means you'll always have a fast and reliable connection. Connect up to seven mobile devices4 to browse websites, stream movies, send emails and more. Learn more: www.onstar.ca/4glte
Encore's Buick IntelliLink3 Audio System integrates your compatible smartphone, available SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 and Stitcher® SmartRadio5 and shows the status of everything via its 178 mm (7 in.) diagonal full-colour touch-screen. Consider it your personalized infotainment command centre.
Spirited performance is one of the reasons Encore is a joy to drive. The standard 1.4L Turbo with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) engine generates 138 hp and 148 lb.-ft. of torque for responsive real-world acceleration. Helping you make the most of Encore's muscle is the electronically controlled 6-speed automatic transmission. There's also an available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system that combines with Encore's standard StabiliTrak® and full-time traction control to maximize grip and control, even in slippery conditions.
The 2015 Buick Encore combines luxury and efficiency quite confidently. Urban drivers take note: The winter loving Encore AWD has a city fuel consumption of just 10.2 litres of regular gas for every 100 km, and highway fuel consumption is a mere 8.0 L/100 km.8 Encore FWD is even more efficient, with fuel consumption ratings of 9.5 L/100 km city and 7.2 L/100 km highway.8
You take your personal safety and that of your passengers seriously, and so does Encore. Standard features include 10 airbags,9 the StabiliTrak Stability Control System, a Rear Vision Camera and OnStar with 4G LTE.2 Plus, Encore offers a whole slate of available innovative systems that can help keep you out of trouble-including Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning.
When backing out of a parking space or driveway, Encore's available Rear Cross Traffic Alert monitors for traffic crossing behind you, even from up to 20 metres (65 ft.) away. When the system detects a vehicle is about to cross your path, it alerts you with a red directional arrow on the centre-mounted rear vision camera display and with three audible beeps.
Encore protects you and your passengers with 10 standard airbags,9 including:
◊Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,750 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details.
¤ Offer valid for delivery dates between 2015-04-01 and 2015-04-30 for qualified retail customers in Canada only; participating lenders are subject to change. 0.99% purchase financing offered on approved credit by TD Auto Finance Services, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank for 84 months on new or demonstrator 2015 Buick Encore FWD Convenience. Rates from other lenders will vary. Down payment, trade and/or security deposit may be required. Bi-Weekly payment and cost of borrowing will vary depending on amount borrowed and down payment/trade. Example: 2015 Buick Encore FWD Convenience $29,645 at 0.99% APR, the Bi-Weekly payment is $168.63 for 84 months. Cost of borrowing is $1,046, total obligation is $30,691. Freight and air conditioning levy ($100, if applicable) included. License, insurance, registration, PPSA, applicable taxes, dealer fees, and other applicable fees not included. Dealers are free to set individual prices. Dealer order or trade may be required. Limited time offer which may not be combined with certain other offers. General Motors of Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See participating dealer for details.
^^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). Includes Owner Cash/Loyalty Cash Bonus on select Chevrolet (details), Buick (details) and GMC (details) vehicles.
Visit onstar.ca for coverage map, details and systems limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. After the complimentary trial period, an active OnStar service plan is required.
2. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms and Privacy Statement (including software terms). OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. IntelliLink on Encore does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote® and CD player.
4. Not compatible with all devices.
5. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
6. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
7. Data plan rates apply.
8. 2015 Encore fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with new 2015 Model Year Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
9. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.
≠ 2015 fuel consumption estimates based on GM preliminary testing in accordance with new 2015 Model Year Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.