2015 Buick Regal
Lease From ±
$186/bi-weekly 0.5% for 48 mos.
Enter your postal code to see local offers: POSTAL CODE (Change)
Verano offers the pleasures of Buick refinement in a nimble sedan sized for city driving. From its sculpted contours and graceful design cues, to its exquisite craftsmanship and exceptionally quiet ride, the Verano small luxury sedan is your kind of luxury.
Enter your postal code to see local offers: POSTAL CODE (Change)
For every quick get-away, every cross-town event and every journey you can imagine, the Buick Encore is ready, nimble and able. This is your kind of luxury. And it's the luxury crossover that's ready to get you wherever you need to be.
9.6 L/100km city 6.5 L/100km hwy≠
The Canada-built 2015 Buick Regal combines innovative safety and technology features with finely crafted luxury touches—all in an automobile superbly engineered for driving comfort and confidence. When you factor in the performance of a standard 259-hp turbocharged 2.0L engine and available All-Wheel Drive, it becomes very clear: our best Regal yet just may be your best choice in a midsize luxury sport sedan.
Your command of the road starts the moment you slip behind the Regal wheel. The data you rely on most is front and centre, thanks to a customizable Driver Information Centre. Premium materials promise comfort, even on the longest rides. And racing-inspired accents on the Regal GS prove you don't have to be a professional driver to feel like one.
US Model Shown
The Regal gauge cluster features a 107 mm (4.2") diagonal colour Driver Information Display that delivers vehicle information, OnStar® Turn-by-Turn Navigation2 guidance, audio system functions, phone features and more. Regal GS comes with a larger 203 mm (8") enhanced screen (shown), which can be configured to display the information you want to see.
The Regal GS puts you ahead of the pack with its thick-rimmed, heated, leather-wrapped flat-bottom sport steering wheel, metal sport pedals and GS-specific sport seats with leather appointments and contrasting stitching.
One look at the Regal, and you'll instantly remember every thrilling drive you've ever taken. Bold lines let you know it's as eager as you are to push speed limits. Design details such as chrome accents and dual stainless-steel exhaust tips add a confident flair, while the Regal headlamps and tail lamps leave a lasting impression, coming and going.
LED lighting technology helps conserve energy and alert those nearby to your presence. Available LED daytime running lamps add a distinctive accent to Regal's front-end styling, while integrated wraparound LED tail lamps contribute to both style and visibility at the rear.
Buick Regal GS backs up its performance with bold design details, including a specific front fascia with prominent vertical air intakes, rocker extensions and, at the rear, a deck-lid spoiler and dual trapezoidal exhaust tips.
New to Regal for 2015, available OnStar with 4G LTE2 capability helps connect you to everyone and everything you love most. Standard in Regal, the Buick IntelliLink®1 Audio System pulls up your contacts, MP3s and more at your spoken command. The technology begins right at the driver's door—available passive entry unlocks your Regal without the need for a key.
The next generation of OnStar with 4G LTE2 is the simplest way to stay connected on the road. The all-new available technology provides your Regal with a fast, reliable Wi-Fi® hotspot. Connect up to seven mobile devices to browse websites, stream movies, send emails and more. Built-in OnStar with 4G LTE means you'll always have a fast and reliable connection. Learn more about 4G LTE: onstar.ca/4glte
The 2015 Regal features our most advanced Buick IntelliLink2 Audio System yet as standard equipment. Its 203 mm (8-in.) diagonal colour touch-screen is your portal to a world of possibilities, with hands-free, enhanced voice activation, smartphone integration, Bluetooth®4 connectivity and more all at your command. The included app tray helps you customize your home screen with up to 60 preset contacts, music and more. SiriusXM Satellite RadioTM5 with a complimentary 3-month trial is also standard.
Luxury requires worthy performance. That's why Regal puts a performance oriented 259-hp turbocharged engine at your beck and call. For the true driving connoisseur, Regal GS is available to elevate the behind-the-wheel experience. Available All-Wheel Drive adds confidence when roads and weather become extra challenging.
Experience real power on demand with Regal's standard intercooled, turbocharged 2.0T engine, which puts out an impressive 259 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque. The turbocharger features a twin-scroll design that uses exhaust tuning to generate balance between maximum power and excellent turbo response, enabling the engine to deliver a broad torque band over rpm ranges specific to Regal and Regal GS.
Both Regal Turbo and Regal GS offer available All-Wheel Drive (AWD). While constantly monitoring all four wheels, AWD works in tandem with an electronic limited-slip differential to redistribute engine torque to the wheels with the most grip. On Regal GS, depending on which Interactive Drive Control mode is selected, the AWD system can also alter its characteristics to support performance-oriented driving.
Customize your driving experience at the push of a button with the Regal GS Interactive Drive Control. Changing up from Standard to Sport mode, or from Sport to GS, triggers progressively tighter suspension settings, increased steering effort and feel and sharpened throttle response—you'll enjoy a more communicative ride and more responsive handling. The system teams up with the GS standard HiPer Strut front suspension and high-performance Brembo® front brakes that contribute much to the precise and confident capabilities of this most athletic of Regals.
Regal is available with innovative eAssistTM technology, which delivers an impressive fuel-consumption rating of 6.5 L /100 km highway.6 The system uses a compact electric motor with an advanced lithium-ion battery to supplement a 2.4L 4-cylinder direct-injection engine exclusive to eAssist. Regal eAssist is also equipped with specific 17" alloy wheels.
Regal offers technology designed to alert you to traffic situations requiring your attention when driving. These available innovative, sensor-equipped safety features can help you steer clear of potential collisions and obstacles. Adding to your confidence on the road are eight standard airbags.7
Available Forward Collision Alert technology helps to prevent frontal crashes by sensing when you are approaching a vehicle in front of you too quickly and alerts you with both an audible and visual warning. Another available system, Adaptive Cruise Control,8 senses vehicles in front of you and continually and seamlessly adjusts speed to maintain your preferred following distance.
Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert technology uses radar to detect vehicles approaching your Regal when you're backing up and alerts you when one comes within 20 metres (65') of either side. Thinking ahead even in reverse? Pretty impressive indeed.
Available Side Blind Zone Alert9 issues a visual warning when a vehicle coming alongside enters your blind zone. And when you're changing lanes, Lane Change Alert uses radar to watch for and warn you of vehicles approaching quickly from behind.
◊Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $0 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details.
± Offer valid in Canada until 2015-03-31 for qualified retail customers. 0.5% lease APR available for 48 months on a new 2015 Buick Regal Turbo FWD on approved credit by GM Financial. Annual kilometre limit of 20,000 km, $0.16 per excess kilometre. A down payment or trade of $0 and/or $0 security deposit is required. Bi-Weekly payments will vary depending on down payment/trade. Example: 2015 Buick Regal Turbo FWD, including freight and air conditioning levy ($100, if applicable), is $34,231 at 0.5% APR, Bi-Weekly Payment is $186.25 for 48 Months. Total obligation is $19,370. Option to purchase at lease end is $15,354, plus applicable taxes. License, insurance, registration, PPSA, excess wear and tear and km charges, applicable taxes, dealer fees, and other applicable fees not included. Other lease options available. Dealers are free to set individual prices and payments. Limited time offer which may not be combined with certain other offers. General Motors of Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See participating dealer for details.
^^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). Includes Owner Cash/Loyalty Cash Bonus on select Chevrolet (details), Buick (details) and GMC (details) vehicles.
Visit onstar.ca for coverage map, details and systems limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. After the complimentary trial period, an active OnStar service plan is required.
2. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms and Privacy Statement (including software terms). OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required.
3. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
4. Not compatible with all devices.
5. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM "Terms & Conditions" and complete details at siriusxm.ca
6. 2015 Regal eAssist (with standard 6-speed automatic transmission) fuel-consumption ratings based on GM preliminary testing in accordance with new 2015 model year Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
7. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained.
8. Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver's personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. The Front Automatic Braking feature may help reduce crash damage under certain conditions discussed in the Owner's Manual. Never rely on this feature to brake the vehicle.
9. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the exterior and interior rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
≠ 2015 fuel consumption estimates based on GM preliminary testing in accordance with new 2015 Model Year Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.