CTS Sport Wagon delivers all the world-class luxury, style and agile performance drivers have come to expect from CTS, plus a higher level of versatility that opens up new worlds of possibilities. Behind the 60/40 split-folding rear seats, there’s room for 720 litres of cargo – more than you’ll find in BMW’s pricey 5-Series Gran Turismo.* Fold the seats away and that expands to a generous 1,642 litres. (Loading and unloading is a breeze, thanks to a standard programmable power rear liftgate.) If you need to transport even more gear, CTS Sport Wagon’s standard roof load management system and available crossbars make it a simple matter to install the cargo rack or box of your choice.
- It's a fit
- For demanding drivers who live active lives, CTS Sport Wagon is a perfect match. Any time you need extra space for sports gear or other bulky cargo, it's a simple matter to fold down one or both sides of the 60/40 rear seat to open up as much room as you require. There's also a standard power liftgate that can be programmed to open to your preferred height — very helpful if you have to park in a garage with a low ceiling. And with CTS Sport Wagon's class-exclusive** roof load management system, mounting racks for bikes, snowboards and other items is quick and easy.
- Winter warrior
- Canadian winters are no match for CTS Sport Wagon, especially when it's equipped with available All-Wheel Drive (AWD). The CTS system monitors for wheelspin and automatically redistributes power to the wheels with grip to help you get to your destination. CTS Sport Wagon also comes with a host of standard systems — including 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS, traction control and the StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system — that help make the most of the available traction on all road surfaces.
- In touch, in charge and entertained
- With the latest in standard and available CUE features, CTS Sport Wagon keeps you connected, informed and in sync with your favourite music. Bluetooth® mobile phone connectivity makes it easy to place and receive hands-free calls. XM Select on SiriusXM™† hooks you up to 130 channels of digital-quality music, sports, news and talk. And with your iPod® connected to the USB port of the available 10-speaker Bose® 5.1 Cabin Surround® audio system with an integrated 40 GB Hard Drive Device (HDD), your tunes have never sounded better.
- Versatility to the power of V.
- Blending ultra-high performance, serious utility and real Cadillac luxury, CTS-V Sport Wagon is like nothing you've ever driven. There's more power on tap than you get in a Porsche 911 Turbo S* - 556 hp, to be precise – along with track-inspired hardware like Brembo® brakes and a Magnetic Ride Control® suspension. Yet CTS-V Sport Wagon also features the versatile interior and roof load management system found on V6-powered Sport Wagon models, so it's brilliant at moving cargo. Add in a sumptuously equipped, leather-trimmed cabin and you've got a car with almost limitless appeal.
- Beauty, balance and efficiency
- CTS Sport Wagon's long, low roof line doesn't just add to the car's sleek, sporty appearance. It also signals a low centre of gravity, which plays a key part in CTS Sport Wagon's responsive, agile handling. And of course, it helps reduce the car's aerodynamic drag, which contributes to impressive fuel efficiency. On the highway, CTS Sport Wagon is rated to consume just 7.2 L of regular fuel per 100 km, which beats such tall, heavy crossovers as the 2012 BMW X3, Audi Q5, Lexus RX350, Infiniti EX35, Acura RDX and Mercedes GLK350.‡
- The best of all worlds
- The ultimate in CTS Sport Wagon style and luxury, the Premium Collection includes significant upgrades across the board. There's the warmth of Sapele Pommele wood trim on the doors, instrument panel, console and heated steering wheel. The front seats are heated and ventilated, for 4-season comfort. A Bose® 5.1 Cabin Surround audio system delivers outstanding sound. The Premium Collection even includes a panoramic UltraView power sliding sunroof.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
** Based on Wardsauto.com 2012 Lower Luxury segment and the latest competitive information available at time of posting. Excludes other GM models.
† Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. Visit www.siriusxm.ca for details.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 CTS Sport Wagon in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.