The Canadian-built Camaro is designed for blurring the landscape – and exhilarating drivers in the process. From the standard 323 hp 3.6L V6 engine all the way up to ZL1’s astounding 580 hp supercharged V8, there’s high-tech, race-inspired hardware everywhere you look. For 2013, there’s even a new 1LE SS Performance Package that’s optimized for track days with an exclusive close-ratio 6-speed manual gearbox, Brembo® brakes, air-to-liquid transmission cooling and lots more. If you have a passion for performance, Camaro is your kind of car.
- A more responsible kind of power
- Camaro's standard engine isn't just any V6. It's a dual overhead cam 3.6L V6 engine that combines Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing to deliver the power you hunger for without all the thirst. Result? You get the rush of 323 horsepower with the freedom of a 6.6 L/100 km highway fuel consumption rating*. Incidentally, you won't get that kind of thrust in a V6-powered Mustang or Dodge Challenger.** Both only pack 305 ponies. Like we said, this isn't just any V6.
- The sky's the limit
- For the sheer joy of driving, a Camaro Convertible has few equals. And this year, you can have yours with whatever level of intensity you feel you can handle. LT models feature a 323 hp V6 under the hood. Step up to SS and your open-air experience is motivated by a muscular 6.2L V8. Or go for the ultimate thrill machine and choose the new-for-2013 580 hp ZL1 Convertible. Whichever one you decide on, you'll enjoy the quiet top-up comfort of a thick, durable canvas roof with a glass rear window with defroster and an acoustic headliner.
- Muscle-car power, sports-car moves
- Camaro SS pairs a standard 6.2L V8 engine making up to 426 hp† with your choice of manual or automatic transmissions, both 6-speeds. No matter which transmission you go for, you get the performance, handling and balance of a state-of-the-art sports car. Every SS features a sport-tuned suspension with SS-specific stabilizer bars and dampers, responsive electric power steering, powerful Brembo® brakes and 20" aluminum wheels fitted with Pirelli® PZero® ultra-high-performance tires. And wherever you go, the aggressive sound of the available dual-mode exhaust lets the world know you're there.
- Cool and connected
- New for 2013, Camaro's available Chevrolet MyLinkTM¥ infotainment system is designed to make enjoying your favourite tunes and connecting on the go remarkably simple. It integrates select phones via Bluetooth® wireless technology and aggregates content from a compatible smartphone onto an available 178-mm (7-in.) colour touch screen. You can make hands-free calls, control vehicle settings, stream music and playlists from online sources like Stitcher SmartRadioTM1, and more, all by using simple touch or voice commands.
- Back to own the track
- Rejoice, serious performance fans. The 1LE SS Performance Package is back. Available on SS Coupe models with the 6-speed manual transmission, the 1LE SS Performance Package includes a host of track-inspired chassis upgrades such as Brembo® brakes, an FE6 performance suspension and sticky Goodyear® Eagle® F1 Supercar® G:2 tires. Cars with the 1LE SS Performance Package have the looks to match their performance, too, with a low-gloss black hood wrap, 10-spoke low-gloss black wheels and a black front splitter and rear spoiler.
- The most technologically advanced Camaro ever
- Powered by a supercharged all-aluminum 6.2L V8 engine, ZL1 packs 580 hp and 556 lb-ft of torque. And ZL1 is equipped to help you keep all that massive muscle firmly under control, with advanced standard features like Performance Traction Management and Magnetic Ride Control®. What's it good for? How about 0-96 km/h in 3.9 seconds. A top track speed of 297 km/h (Coupe model). And a stunning Nürburgring lap time of 7:41.27.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
** Based on latest competitive information available at time of posting.
† When equipped with standard manual transmission only. 400 hp 6.2L L99 V8 with Active Fuel Management® is included when available 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered.
¥MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
1 Data plan rates apply.